Friday 12 September 2008

First Day in London


Today I got to London after a long overnight flight from the US. We were going to go see a play but instead we accidentally took a seven hour nap. Whoops! Arriving in London felt like I was entering into the world of Harry Potter. There are phone booths here (I look like an oompa loompa in this pic though cuz my passport purse was under my jacket so it made it stick out...I promise I didn't gain weight in London within 2 hours of being here) and buses that look like the night bus and everyone sounds like Harry! I keep expecting to turn around and see him walking along the street in his Gryffindor cloak.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your so cute and fun Min

Unknown said...

I never knew oompa loompas lived in London.Give my best regards to Harry,Hermione and Ron!


Rachel