Friday 12 September 2008

First Day in London


After Jules (the girl I flew down with) and I got to the hotel, I took a shower in a bathroom that is about the same size as a porta-potty except for they crammed the shower and the toilet into the same thing. No joke. When I sat on the toilet my feet were in the shower. After I showered I came out into the room and Jules was already sleeping. I layed down and then seven hours later Jules and I woke up! We were pretty bummed because we had planned on going to a play but it was already 8 pm so we ended up just walking around Buckingham Palace (above picture). This picture was taken right in front of the Queen's Gallery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, my cute oompa loompa! I'm so excited for your blog! I love you so much!

Dominique said...

YEAH!! My favorite city. Enjoy. You must go to a Starbuck's and get a signature hot chocolate.
Loves, Mechelle